I should be doing my final uni assignment (it’s almost finished) but spurred on by the comments on my last post and my upcoming free time I thought I should post our biggest news of late, which most of you already well know. We’re having a baby.
As I type Kate is reading ‘Week 20’ in Kaz Cooke’s ‘Up The Duff’ because tomorrow she will be… you guessed it… 20 weeks pregnant! We have our next ultrasound on Tuesday so there should be some cool pics to post.
I will try to post more often now that I’ve broken the drought (again). Potential post:
- new Beer Lovers book I got for my birthday
- my ever improving latte art
- coffee roasting
- North Rocks at Night updates (check out the new look site)
- New Zealand conference trip
- my apparent weight gain, the frequency of comments about it and my plans to think about doing something about it
- What’s cooking
- Great ideas
- and more..
Thanks for reading.