We have 5 tubs of ice cream in the freezer at the moment. It’s no small feat getting them in there amongst all the other cold hard stuff. Why so many? Could this perhaps be the explanation for the aforementioned weight gain? Possibly…
- Blue Ribbon vanilla – worth the extra 2 bucks I reckon – a must have in any household for those emergency affogatos or a stat dose of crumble
- Weiss Mango sorbet – not really ice cream but it was on mega special and seemed a bit healthier
- Connoisseur: Cookie cream commotion – on mega special and seemed way tastier
- Connoisseur: Caramel honey macadamia – I love macadamias , also on special. Yum!
- Peter’s creamy classic mint choc chip – the favourite of one of our favourite visitors
Another great idea: ice cream tubs that collapse as they get emptier freeing up space in the crowded ice box for more deliciously flavours. Hmm, half empty containers or full fat tummy?